Bloody Romance.



SEX PISTOL.

Andrea loves Shaun.
5th August 2007.
Fifteen.
4th July 1994.
Attached(23months).
♥

ODIUM.

When you die,
I'll be the first to shove you into your grave.

SCREAM.


MOOSEEK.


Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk

HOPES(DASHED)

Green Shoes.
New bag, clothes, shoes, pc, mobile.
Red Ipod Nano, 4th Generation.
A1.
Baby to stop smoking.

HUMANOIDS.

3S2A♥
Afiqah♥
AidenLeeQiZhi.
Angelina♥
Baby♥
Buan Hua♥
Carissa♥
Carmen♥
Carol(Aiai)♥
Celia♥
Chailuan♥
Christy♥
Crez Guides 08!
Davin♥
Dinah♥
Dominique♥
Hameed♥
Hazwani♥
Hilary♥
Janice♥
Jannatul♥
Jasmine♥
Jiaren♥
Jonas♥
Karyee♥
Lina♥
Lixuan♥
Lucas Brother♥
Melissa♥
Myra♥
Natasha♥
New♥
Nicole♥
Nicole Hoong♥
Nivedha♥
Sam Lingmin♥
Sean♥
Shawn♥
Sijia♥
Siti♥
Sheena♥
Sheh Hoon♥
Shona♥
Sruthi♥
Syahirah♥
Tenghwee♥
Urmila♥
Weishuang♥♥
Yibin♥
Yong Shin♥
Zhixin♥

CREDITS.

Designer : VANESSA
Others : PHOTObucket


;Monday, April 6, 2009

MONDAY


Look out of the window.
Streaks of lightning. One flash, one flash.
Its scary, to witness how frightening and powerful nature can be.
It enhances the moody/sleepy atmosphere.
Miss you R.W brother!
Long long long time no see.
Haven't talked since 2007, December.
So many things happened! In a blink of an eye, it's already 2009, April.
Jeez. How fast time flies.
I only remember one moment, that would forever be etched in my memory, if i don't get senile that is. 3.30 - 6 Guides.
Can bitch about people, yay! (rejoice)
I don't see the point of coming to school everyday, get scolded by teachers and the need to do homework and take tests, only to have yourself stressed out in the end.
Are we, human, smart/dumb?
Can someone please define, that.
We create problems for ourselves, for Mother Earth, for everything.
Are we the source of trouble, or rather, a blessing?
I wonder.


I say fuck this shit.2:42 PM