Bloody Romance.



SEX PISTOL.

Andrea loves Shaun.
5th August 2007.
Fifteen.
4th July 1994.
Attached(23months).
♥

ODIUM.

When you die,
I'll be the first to shove you into your grave.

SCREAM.


MOOSEEK.


Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk

HOPES(DASHED)

Green Shoes.
New bag, clothes, shoes, pc, mobile.
Red Ipod Nano, 4th Generation.
A1.
Baby to stop smoking.

HUMANOIDS.

3S2A♥
Afiqah♥
AidenLeeQiZhi.
Angelina♥
Baby♥
Buan Hua♥
Carissa♥
Carmen♥
Carol(Aiai)♥
Celia♥
Chailuan♥
Christy♥
Crez Guides 08!
Davin♥
Dinah♥
Dominique♥
Hameed♥
Hazwani♥
Hilary♥
Janice♥
Jannatul♥
Jasmine♥
Jiaren♥
Jonas♥
Karyee♥
Lina♥
Lixuan♥
Lucas Brother♥
Melissa♥
Myra♥
Natasha♥
New♥
Nicole♥
Nicole Hoong♥
Nivedha♥
Sam Lingmin♥
Sean♥
Shawn♥
Sijia♥
Siti♥
Sheena♥
Sheh Hoon♥
Shona♥
Sruthi♥
Syahirah♥
Tenghwee♥
Urmila♥
Weishuang♥♥
Yibin♥
Yong Shin♥
Zhixin♥

CREDITS.

Designer : VANESSA
Others : PHOTObucket


;Tuesday, April 14, 2009

There's one kinda mankind i exceptionally dislike.
Gangsters. I seriously fucking hate you all.
What the fuck is your fucking problem?
Must you all be so BO LIAO and poke your nose into other people's asses?
Nothing better to do, go study or get a job lah.
Don't waste Singapore's resources. Its scarceful nowadays, in case you don't learn SS, I'm just reminding you out of goodwill.

I say fuck this shit.7:04 PM