Bloody Romance.



SEX PISTOL.

Andrea loves Shaun.
5th August 2007.
Fifteen.
4th July 1994.
Attached(23months).
♥

ODIUM.

When you die,
I'll be the first to shove you into your grave.

SCREAM.


MOOSEEK.


Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk

HOPES(DASHED)

Green Shoes.
New bag, clothes, shoes, pc, mobile.
Red Ipod Nano, 4th Generation.
A1.
Baby to stop smoking.

HUMANOIDS.

3S2A♥
Afiqah♥
AidenLeeQiZhi.
Angelina♥
Baby♥
Buan Hua♥
Carissa♥
Carmen♥
Carol(Aiai)♥
Celia♥
Chailuan♥
Christy♥
Crez Guides 08!
Davin♥
Dinah♥
Dominique♥
Hameed♥
Hazwani♥
Hilary♥
Janice♥
Jannatul♥
Jasmine♥
Jiaren♥
Jonas♥
Karyee♥
Lina♥
Lixuan♥
Lucas Brother♥
Melissa♥
Myra♥
Natasha♥
New♥
Nicole♥
Nicole Hoong♥
Nivedha♥
Sam Lingmin♥
Sean♥
Shawn♥
Sijia♥
Siti♥
Sheena♥
Sheh Hoon♥
Shona♥
Sruthi♥
Syahirah♥
Tenghwee♥
Urmila♥
Weishuang♥♥
Yibin♥
Yong Shin♥
Zhixin♥

CREDITS.

Designer : VANESSA
Others : PHOTObucket


;Thursday, April 9, 2009

THURSDAY


Fucking bad day.
Had disputes during Guides, so many teared ):
Don't cry over minor stuff alright, darlings? Love you all.
ANYWAY.
Me shall not bitch about anyone anymore, but if girls dont bitch, are we still girls?
Lol. It just tends to make life more interesting.
Sorry, for being a bitch. Its not on purpose.
Well, if anyone has anything to say to me, say it to my face.
But mind your saliva. I dont bloody want your substance on me.
Say what you want, I dont care.
Say say say. Talk while you can. Say ALL you want. Now that you have the chance to talk, TALK. Don't regret when you can't. Cause regretting's a terrible feeling.
Infuse vulgarities into your statements, don't PRETEND, to be polite.
You know you aren't. DON'T, fucking talk behind my back.
I appreciate it, alot in fact, if you say it in my face. Thank you, very much.
( Not pin-pointing at anyone, i promise [: )
JUST SAY WHAT YOU WANT. CRITICISE ALL YOU WANT. BITCH ALL YOU WANT. NOT HAPPY WITH ANYTHING?
LOOK
FOR
ME.

I say fuck this shit.10:52 PM