Bloody Romance.
SEX PISTOL.
Andrea loves Shaun.
5th August 2007.
Fifteen.
4th July 1994.
Attached(23months).
♥
ODIUM.
When you die,
I'll be the first to shove you into your grave.
SCREAM.
MOOSEEK.
Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk
HOPES(DASHED)
Green Shoes.
New bag, clothes, shoes, pc, mobile.
Red Ipod Nano, 4th Generation.
A1.
Baby to stop smoking.
HUMANOIDS.
3S2A♥
Afiqah♥
AidenLeeQiZhi.
Angelina♥
Baby♥
Buan Hua♥
Carissa♥
Carmen♥
Carol(Aiai)♥
Celia♥
Chailuan♥
Christy♥
Crez Guides 08!
Davin♥
Dinah♥
Dominique♥
Hameed♥
Hazwani♥
Hilary♥
Janice♥
Jannatul♥
Jasmine♥
Jiaren♥
Jonas♥
Karyee♥
Lina♥
Lixuan♥
Lucas Brother♥
Melissa♥
Myra♥
Natasha♥
New♥
Nicole♥
Nicole Hoong♥
Nivedha♥
Sam Lingmin♥
Sean♥
Shawn♥
Sijia♥
Siti♥
Sheena♥
Sheh Hoon♥
Shona♥
Sruthi♥
Syahirah♥
Tenghwee♥
Urmila♥
Weishuang♥♥
Yibin♥
Yong Shin♥
Zhixin♥
CREDITS.
Designer :
VANE
SSA
Others :
PHOTObucket
;Thursday, April 9, 2009
THURSDAY
Physics is killing me, i swear.
Sheh Hoon is "zhe-ing" to her computer, as usual.
I wanna score well for Physics too, but i cant help, myself.
Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. Everyone else is coping so well, except me.
What am i suposed to do?
I say fuck this shit.11:26 AM