Bloody Romance.



SEX PISTOL.

Andrea loves Shaun.
5th August 2007.
Fifteen.
4th July 1994.
Attached(23months).
♥

ODIUM.

When you die,
I'll be the first to shove you into your grave.

SCREAM.


MOOSEEK.


Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk

HOPES(DASHED)

Green Shoes.
New bag, clothes, shoes, pc, mobile.
Red Ipod Nano, 4th Generation.
A1.
Baby to stop smoking.

HUMANOIDS.

3S2A♥
Afiqah♥
AidenLeeQiZhi.
Angelina♥
Baby♥
Buan Hua♥
Carissa♥
Carmen♥
Carol(Aiai)♥
Celia♥
Chailuan♥
Christy♥
Crez Guides 08!
Davin♥
Dinah♥
Dominique♥
Hameed♥
Hazwani♥
Hilary♥
Janice♥
Jannatul♥
Jasmine♥
Jiaren♥
Jonas♥
Karyee♥
Lina♥
Lixuan♥
Lucas Brother♥
Melissa♥
Myra♥
Natasha♥
New♥
Nicole♥
Nicole Hoong♥
Nivedha♥
Sam Lingmin♥
Sean♥
Shawn♥
Sijia♥
Siti♥
Sheena♥
Sheh Hoon♥
Shona♥
Sruthi♥
Syahirah♥
Tenghwee♥
Urmila♥
Weishuang♥♥
Yibin♥
Yong Shin♥
Zhixin♥

CREDITS.

Designer : VANESSA
Others : PHOTObucket


;Monday, May 25, 2009

After these so many days, I realised who's the best and loves me the most.
You're always there for me when I need you.
In good and in bad times. I'm sorry I hurt you, but I really do love you.
I just needed to take time to reflect on myself.
I'm Sorry for being selfish and breaking my promise, but you really mean alot alot alot to me.
My life would suck without you, I'm CERTAIN.
Thanks for all you've done for me in the past, I've learnt to appreciate how great they are.
Though obstacles exist, they can be overcome.

I'll stay by your side for as long as you want me to.
I love you baby. ♥

I say fuck this shit.9:00 PM