Bloody Romance.



SEX PISTOL.

Andrea loves Shaun.
5th August 2007.
Fifteen.
4th July 1994.
Attached(23months).
♥

ODIUM.

When you die,
I'll be the first to shove you into your grave.

SCREAM.


MOOSEEK.


Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk

HOPES(DASHED)

Green Shoes.
New bag, clothes, shoes, pc, mobile.
Red Ipod Nano, 4th Generation.
A1.
Baby to stop smoking.

HUMANOIDS.

3S2A♥
Afiqah♥
AidenLeeQiZhi.
Angelina♥
Baby♥
Buan Hua♥
Carissa♥
Carmen♥
Carol(Aiai)♥
Celia♥
Chailuan♥
Christy♥
Crez Guides 08!
Davin♥
Dinah♥
Dominique♥
Hameed♥
Hazwani♥
Hilary♥
Janice♥
Jannatul♥
Jasmine♥
Jiaren♥
Jonas♥
Karyee♥
Lina♥
Lixuan♥
Lucas Brother♥
Melissa♥
Myra♥
Natasha♥
New♥
Nicole♥
Nicole Hoong♥
Nivedha♥
Sam Lingmin♥
Sean♥
Shawn♥
Sijia♥
Siti♥
Sheena♥
Sheh Hoon♥
Shona♥
Sruthi♥
Syahirah♥
Tenghwee♥
Urmila♥
Weishuang♥♥
Yibin♥
Yong Shin♥
Zhixin♥

CREDITS.

Designer : VANESSA
Others : PHOTObucket


;Sunday, May 3, 2009

Bloody Fags.
Can you(shitz) stop spreading rumours?
cause apparently they arent true.
And seriously, if you got an issue with me, tell me please.
One on one. I dont find the need to deal with a gang.
I've heard some weird shitz coming out from some bloody mouths.
Have you ever played broken telephone or whatever its called?
The original message will never be original.
So, just tell me the original instead of those which have "extra stuff" added.
(gladly appreciated)
I'm sorry if i'm a thorn in your flesh, i'm just borne to be.
Sorry, can't help it. It aint my fault.
I've heard of even more ridiculous stuff. Like, some dude knew me since I was Secondary One when I didnt even knew he existed? STALKER! By the way, if you want to spread/create a rumour, brush up on your lie-fabricating first. It'll help to enhance the rumour and make it seem more realistic.
Moral of story: get your facts right.



I say fuck this shit.4:38 PM