Bloody Romance.



SEX PISTOL.

Andrea loves Shaun.
5th August 2007.
Fifteen.
4th July 1994.
Attached(23months).
♥

ODIUM.

When you die,
I'll be the first to shove you into your grave.

SCREAM.


MOOSEEK.


Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk

HOPES(DASHED)

Green Shoes.
New bag, clothes, shoes, pc, mobile.
Red Ipod Nano, 4th Generation.
A1.
Baby to stop smoking.

HUMANOIDS.

3S2A♥
Afiqah♥
AidenLeeQiZhi.
Angelina♥
Baby♥
Buan Hua♥
Carissa♥
Carmen♥
Carol(Aiai)♥
Celia♥
Chailuan♥
Christy♥
Crez Guides 08!
Davin♥
Dinah♥
Dominique♥
Hameed♥
Hazwani♥
Hilary♥
Janice♥
Jannatul♥
Jasmine♥
Jiaren♥
Jonas♥
Karyee♥
Lina♥
Lixuan♥
Lucas Brother♥
Melissa♥
Myra♥
Natasha♥
New♥
Nicole♥
Nicole Hoong♥
Nivedha♥
Sam Lingmin♥
Sean♥
Shawn♥
Sijia♥
Siti♥
Sheena♥
Sheh Hoon♥
Shona♥
Sruthi♥
Syahirah♥
Tenghwee♥
Urmila♥
Weishuang♥♥
Yibin♥
Yong Shin♥
Zhixin♥

CREDITS.

Designer : VANESSA
Others : PHOTObucket


;Wednesday, May 20, 2009

MYE results. Bitch.
English - 55.2
Chinese - 57
E math - 58
A math - 61.25
Pure literature - 34
Elective Geography - 34
Social Studies - 36
Pure Chemistry - 51.5
Pure physics - 29

Can you people just stay OUT of my life?
I feel like a criminal, being guarded by ciscos whereever i go.
Stop that alright? Its infuriating and sickening.
Don't, try to control my life. I'm not as brainless as you all think.
I have a life, my very own life. I don't need you people to discriminate against me and make me feel bad about myself. I have a brain. I can think. Be glad that I'm not mentally disabled, be glad you have a perfectly normal child. And if you're still gonna continue to try and control me, I'll probably turn abnormal/insane. You all say i'm brainless, stupid, dumb. I know, you dont have to tell me. I'm not DUMB to the extent to not be aware of what I am. Sometimes, you people seriously get on my nerves and I feel like going on a killing spree. Jackass. Just fuck off okay, I'll be happier w/o you people. I've had enough of beign reprimanded, humiliated and all. I dont see the point in talking back to you guys cuz you all will always be the good guy and I'll always end up as the bad.


Today sucks.
Reached school at 7.15am, Zhengda accompanied me to school cause his school is near mine, very near. And some people had to interfere and gave me a lashing during assembly. Absurd. She thought he was my boyfriend, like, er, hell no? Just cause a dude sent me to school, it doesnt mean he is my boyfriend alright. If every guy that sends a girl to her school is her boyfriend, then there are NO such things called "friends" already. Makes sense right? Please, don't jump to conclusion and accuse me of my wrongdoings when i am NOT in the wrong in the first place. Bloody hell. Yeah, I got bad results, so? I'm stupid, dumb, incapable, brainless, happy? I dont have the fucking brains to study ok? I'm not a genius, I'm in S2A, not C2.I can't study and get good grades like them. You all say its cause I dont study hard enough but WHAT DO YOU KNOW? Sometimes, I really put in the utmost effort I have into studying, but I still cant make it. Its NOT MY FUCKING FAULT. YOU THINK I DONT WANNA GET GOOD RESULTS? YOU THINK I WANNA BE IN S CLASS? NO. I DONT HAVE A CHOICE OK? IM JUST STUPID. I ADMIT IT. So just shut the fuck up and mind your own business. Im not your lil kiddo anymore. I can think. I can. dont underestimate me, just shut up and take care of your own health. I hope you dont die of heart attack or whatsoever.
Watch your back.

I say fuck this shit.11:12 AM