;Sunday, May 24, 2009
Exhausting day.Woke up at 6 am on Saturday morning, went to school to prepare stuff for South Division day(outdoor cooking).
Went to Camp Christine till 2pm.
Reached school at 2.30pm, took a cab home.
Showered, went for tuition at 3.45pm.
Had tuition on Chemistry-Oxidation till 6.30pm. Took No.5 from Bukit Merah Interchange to Tiong and met baby there.
He accompanied me to Changi and then to Popeyes.
Thanks baby (: Afterwhich, baby went out for 15minutes to get 'fresh' air and came back to join me, Serena, Lixuan, Weishuang.
Ate till 8.30pm, assembled outside the toilet and Public phones and waited for other volunteers of the 100plus marathon to arrive.
Mostly include guides and all.
Reached
OBS East Coast Campsite around 10 plus, collected identity tag and food.
Saw baby's cousin over there!
It was amazingzxzx. Hahaha.
Went to bed at arounf 11.30pm, but it was literally freezing.
The air-con was cold ttm till I couldnt sleep.
I only managed to sleep at 2am when we have to wake up at 3.
Proceeded to our checkpoints at 4 plus and stationed there.
Prepared 2 huge tubs of 100plus containing around 20 bottles of isotonic and 30-40bottles of Ice mountain.
When the runners came in, the drinks were like wiped out within seconds. SECONDS.
Ended at 12.30, took cab to Bedok MRT, had Nasi Lemak and went home.
Reached home at 2pm, bathed, slept till 8pm.
I'm gonna sleep nao.
Ciao.
Je'taime baby.
I say fuck this shit.8:32 PM