Bloody Romance.



SEX PISTOL.

Andrea loves Shaun.
5th August 2007.
Fifteen.
4th July 1994.
Attached(23months).
♥

ODIUM.

When you die,
I'll be the first to shove you into your grave.

SCREAM.


MOOSEEK.


Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk

HOPES(DASHED)

Green Shoes.
New bag, clothes, shoes, pc, mobile.
Red Ipod Nano, 4th Generation.
A1.
Baby to stop smoking.

HUMANOIDS.

3S2A♥
Afiqah♥
AidenLeeQiZhi.
Angelina♥
Baby♥
Buan Hua♥
Carissa♥
Carmen♥
Carol(Aiai)♥
Celia♥
Chailuan♥
Christy♥
Crez Guides 08!
Davin♥
Dinah♥
Dominique♥
Hameed♥
Hazwani♥
Hilary♥
Janice♥
Jannatul♥
Jasmine♥
Jiaren♥
Jonas♥
Karyee♥
Lina♥
Lixuan♥
Lucas Brother♥
Melissa♥
Myra♥
Natasha♥
New♥
Nicole♥
Nicole Hoong♥
Nivedha♥
Sam Lingmin♥
Sean♥
Shawn♥
Sijia♥
Siti♥
Sheena♥
Sheh Hoon♥
Shona♥
Sruthi♥
Syahirah♥
Tenghwee♥
Urmila♥
Weishuang♥♥
Yibin♥
Yong Shin♥
Zhixin♥

CREDITS.

Designer : VANESSA
Others : PHOTObucket


;Saturday, May 16, 2009

OBS was toture.
THELEVENTHMAY.
Left for school at 6.30am, then to Changi jetty to take boat ride to Ubin.
Carried 2 bags of clothes and other stuff, departed Singapore and reached OBS campsite.
Alighted from boat, got onto jetty, walked approx 4m to the place whereby the "Outward Bound Singapore" sign can be seen. Saw kayaks of different size, walked up to sheltered area cause it was about to rain. Introduced each other to instructor Evan, team name was Cheng Ho, a chinese sailor. The first day was terrifying. Went jetty jump, about 1-2m above sea level. Seems low eh. But I tell you, it SO isn't. I literally FROZE when i stood on the plank. But thanks to watchmates' encouragement, I managed to pluck up courage and did the jump. It was fun afterall. But the fear still remains.
I can't exactly remember the details, but the worst experience was trekking for 10km carrying a haversack more than 10kg I would say. I almost DIED. My shoulder ached like mad, and I cried. Stupid act. Haha. But tri-yaking was fun 3 in 1 kayak. Kayak mates were : Zoey, Janice, Andrea. We reached Kekek island the first! Team 1.

DAY TWO.
KEKEK ISLAND WAS HORRIBLE. NO TOILETS, NO SHOWERS, NOTHING. ONLY TALL GRASS AND SEA AND ROCKY ROADS. HAD TO PEE IN THE GRASS AND ENDED UP HAVING MOSQUITO BITES ON MY ASS. JEEZ. IT WAS EMBARRASSING TO PEE IN THE GRASS! LUCKILY I WASNT HAVING MY PERIOD. OR NOT ILL JUST DIE. AND IT WAS DAMN HUMID AT NIGHT THAT I COULDNT SLEEP. I SLEPT WITH SWEAT AS COMPANION. AND WE DIDNT GET TO BATHE AFTER KAYAYKING FOR 3+ HOURS. ONLY GOT TO POWDER BATH AND CHANGE CLOTHES. WE STINKED LIKE..... (YOU CAN IMAGINE).

Day 5.
I'm so glad to be home! Home is heaven! I love home! Singapore is awesome! If anyone out there thinks Singapore sucks, go sign up for a 5-day OBS course (:
You'll realise how awesome Singapore is.

I say fuck this shit.12:35 PM