Bloody Romance.



SEX PISTOL.

Andrea loves Shaun.
5th August 2007.
Fifteen.
4th July 1994.
Attached(23months).
♥

ODIUM.

When you die,
I'll be the first to shove you into your grave.

SCREAM.


MOOSEEK.


Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk

HOPES(DASHED)

Green Shoes.
New bag, clothes, shoes, pc, mobile.
Red Ipod Nano, 4th Generation.
A1.
Baby to stop smoking.

HUMANOIDS.

3S2A♥
Afiqah♥
AidenLeeQiZhi.
Angelina♥
Baby♥
Buan Hua♥
Carissa♥
Carmen♥
Carol(Aiai)♥
Celia♥
Chailuan♥
Christy♥
Crez Guides 08!
Davin♥
Dinah♥
Dominique♥
Hameed♥
Hazwani♥
Hilary♥
Janice♥
Jannatul♥
Jasmine♥
Jiaren♥
Jonas♥
Karyee♥
Lina♥
Lixuan♥
Lucas Brother♥
Melissa♥
Myra♥
Natasha♥
New♥
Nicole♥
Nicole Hoong♥
Nivedha♥
Sam Lingmin♥
Sean♥
Shawn♥
Sijia♥
Siti♥
Sheena♥
Sheh Hoon♥
Shona♥
Sruthi♥
Syahirah♥
Tenghwee♥
Urmila♥
Weishuang♥♥
Yibin♥
Yong Shin♥
Zhixin♥

CREDITS.

Designer : VANESSA
Others : PHOTObucket


;Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Queer.
The 5th day of the June holidays.
(I haven't even had fun, yet almost one week has passed.)
Poignant. Life is miserable, any supporters for this statement?
Forget it, it still has to go on Think positive! :D
Baby came to my house at 9 this morning.
I miss you so much already ):
Slacked, ate, watched the troopers online, then to Safra.
Learnt basics of pool. Fuck it! I cant aim well. Grrr.
And the ball is sickening. It simply refuses to go into the hole.
(don't think otherwise)
Anyway, thank you dear, for teaching me how to play.
At least I wont be a total noob if someone asks me to play a round with them.
Gah, mum took leave tomorrow = can't go out/meet baby.
I wanna see you love. Asap kay!
I'm turning in soon, good night people. (:

I say fuck this shit.11:10 PM