Bloody Romance.



SEX PISTOL.

Andrea loves Shaun.
5th August 2007.
Fifteen.
4th July 1994.
Attached(23months).
♥

ODIUM.

When you die,
I'll be the first to shove you into your grave.

SCREAM.


MOOSEEK.


Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk

HOPES(DASHED)

Green Shoes.
New bag, clothes, shoes, pc, mobile.
Red Ipod Nano, 4th Generation.
A1.
Baby to stop smoking.

HUMANOIDS.

3S2A♥
Afiqah♥
AidenLeeQiZhi.
Angelina♥
Baby♥
Buan Hua♥
Carissa♥
Carmen♥
Carol(Aiai)♥
Celia♥
Chailuan♥
Christy♥
Crez Guides 08!
Davin♥
Dinah♥
Dominique♥
Hameed♥
Hazwani♥
Hilary♥
Janice♥
Jannatul♥
Jasmine♥
Jiaren♥
Jonas♥
Karyee♥
Lina♥
Lixuan♥
Lucas Brother♥
Melissa♥
Myra♥
Natasha♥
New♥
Nicole♥
Nicole Hoong♥
Nivedha♥
Sam Lingmin♥
Sean♥
Shawn♥
Sijia♥
Siti♥
Sheena♥
Sheh Hoon♥
Shona♥
Sruthi♥
Syahirah♥
Tenghwee♥
Urmila♥
Weishuang♥♥
Yibin♥
Yong Shin♥
Zhixin♥

CREDITS.

Designer : VANESSA
Others : PHOTObucket


;Monday, July 27, 2009

Hai.
I'm overwhelmed by boredom in school currently such that i'm being driven to the limits, to blog. What a nice way to start the day. Literature unseen prose test first thing in the morning at 8am. Followed by Chemistry then recess, now Chinese. How nice. Monday's never good. And on top of that, it's an odd week. How miserable. And now, have to write compo. CHINESE ONE. like, what the fuck.

Btw, anyone wanna buy guides cookies?
Have new flavour, Cookie crisp i think.

Sin, Cos, Tan. Its always these 3. Wherever I go, they'll be there.
Havin A math now, its deadly i tell you.
You'll die, in his class.
Of boredom, rather.
He can't teach, for nuts. I'll be really sad if i fail my common test.
Lol. Anyway, its drizzling now. Seems like a sad week up ahead.
I wonder when i can see love again. ):
I miss you.
Sigh, i realised, people's getting really imbecile nowadays, grow up please.
Singapore has enough of kids, if you don't realise.
Btw, whatever you're thinking I don't know.
Just pray that you don't let me find out.
I learnt something new, 20seconds ago.
Premium = reading something before it's published. (:
Ti amo.

I say fuck this shit.10:30 AM